View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-25-2009, 07:17 PM

Default Rubina talks Choti Bahu

TV actress Rubina Dilaik whose debut show Choti Bahu is a great success and will now complete one year this December.

Rubina spoke to the press about the success of the show, “I feel extremely blessed and honoured to be a part of Choti Bahu, and that too playing the title role. I thank Zee TV and the producers Tony and Deeya Singh for selecting me to play the title role of Choti Bahu and having instilled faith in my abilities.”

Further, she told to the press, “The show has given me a new identity, making Radhika a household name across the nation. I had never imagined that this show will prove a turning point in my career and I hope that this show will go on for many years completing 1000 episodes.”

Later on, she told to the media about her rapport with her co-actors Avinash Sachdev aka Dev, “He is a great co-actor and fits his role. In fact, I have been very lucky to have a wonderful set of co-stars who have always helped me better my performance and have maintained a healthy atmosphere on the sets. Avinash is a great friend of mine and the same comfort level translates onscreen as well. But at the same time I really miss my hometown Simla.”

She is also open to enter in Bollywood, “I will definitely consider it if a script which is good enough comes across. I am an actor and I will definitely consider good roles.”