View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-29-2010, 05:29 PM

Diwakar & Sonia Acroduet Dancers
Sonia and Diwakar performed an acroduet in first episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

Reached Finals of the Season - TOP 08th Place

S****: Dancing
Who: Diwakar Bhel and Sonia Verma
Place: Mumbai

Choreographers Sonia Verma (23) and Diwakar Bhel (25) have worked with famous choreographers like Farah khan, Raju Khan (choreographer Saroj Khan's son) and many more. Both are basically from Delhi but are now living in Mumbai. They got together for India's Got Talent Khoj 2. Both are struggling to make it big in this field. Sonia loves acting and hopes that someday she will get an offer to play a lead in a television serial. "I always wanted to perform something of international standard. We have seen people from abroad coming here and performing at our award functions. I always thought to myself, even I should try something like this and showcase my talent," Bhel says.
"I met Sonia and we discussed about this just three days before IGT auditions. Since both of us have the same interests we decided to participate in this show," he adds.

"We want people to hire us in our country and abroad after watching our performance," says Sonia, "We watch international performances, get tips from there. We are always trying out new things." Bhel and Sonia are confident that they will make it to the finals and have already picked out "something grand and dangerous" to stun the viewers. As for their toughest competitors, both agree that the sand artists are the one to beat. "It's difficult to do sand animation and they are very good at it," says Bhel.