View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-13-2010, 08:31 AM

After the culmination of Maha Sangram, Sony will come up with a new season titled Comedy Circus ke Superstar...

After the culmination of Comedy Circus Maha Sangram, it is time for Optimystix to come up with yet another season of Comedy Circus on Sony, which will be titled 'Comedy Circus ke Superstar'.

The hunt for the pairs is on at the moment. Though the final names have not been finalized, few jodis have been short listed.

According to our source, "The show will see some new names getting introduced into the show, while few will be faces already associated with the show. Bharti Singh – Paresh Ganatra, Krushna Abhishek – Sudesh Lahiri, Swapnil Joshi – Ali Asgar are the names that are confirmed.

In addition to this, lot many celebrities are being approached. Abhishek Rawat, Shekar of Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo has been short listed, and if all goes well, will be seen paired up with Kapil Sharma. Priya Marathe of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta fame has almost been confirmed, and she will be seen along with Sunil Pal. Sooraj Thapar who is presently seen in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool has been short listed, and might be seen with VIP. Natasha Sharma of Na Aana Is Desh Laado on COLORS has also been approached, but things are not finalized with her. In total, the show is expected to have seven teams".

When contacted, Priya Marathe said, "I am short listed, but will have to wait for a confirmation".

Abhishek Rawat too accepted that he has been approached, and is waiting for a final confirmation.

Sooraj Thapar on his part said, "Yes, I am short listed for the new season of Comedy Circus. But I have not got any confirmation as of now".

We tried calling Natasha Sharma, Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh but they remained unavailable.