View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 10:43 AM

Exclusive: Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 shooting is on track as per schedule and there is no disturbance, says producer

While earlier it was reported that Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 shooting is stopped abruptly owing to lockdown rules, ETimes TV has it that there is no such delay and shooting is on as per schedule.

Actress Akanksha Juneja, who plays the role of Kanak Desai said, "There was a miscommunication from my end, I apologise for this. The shooting is happening smoothly on Saathiya 2 sets and we are on track. We are shooting as per the guidelines and there is no stress at all. I wish and pray that in this new normal lockdown we can entertain the masses who are at home."

Pawan Kumar Marut, producer of the show says, “As makers of the daily soap, we are always prepared to tackle all sorts of obstacles which may come our way. We are following all protocols and guidelines issued by the government and currently, the shoot of Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 is on track and there is no disturbance whatsoever. Our cast and crew are working towards creating entertaining content for the masses (viewers) of this country who at home are glued to our show. We have backup plans, episode banks, and other things in place. We pray that our show's fans and viewers stay safe and give us a chance to entertain them during such tough times.”

The show premiered last year in October and featured season 1 actors Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Rupal Patel. They had a brief role and introduced the characters. SNS 2 currently features Sneha Jain and Harsh Nagar in the lead roles.