View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Award Winner

Archana Taide:

What plans for Christmas?

Well apart from loads and loads of shopping, partying with my family after the midnight mass.

The best part about Christmas season?
The positive vibes.

Do you believe in Santa?
Yeah, definitely!

According to you which spirit is dominant in this season? The 'spirit of giving' or the 'spirit of shopping'?
I think even though we feel the spirit of shopping is more obvious, I think the spirit of giving is very much alive. Nowadays people tend to do charity anonymously. So maybe that's the reason we feel it's not predominant.

Your favorite Xmas song?
I love silent night.

Darshan Pandya:

Well, I don't know if we have an off that day. So if I have one then instantly I'll make some plans and take off!

The celebration.

Do you believe in Santa?
Nooo.

According to you which spirit is dominant in this season? The 'spirit of giving' or the 'spirit of shopping'?
Of course shopping (laughs).

Your favorite Xmas song?
Goerge Michael's Last Christmas.

Shweta Keswani:

Well I'm going to two of my friends' house. After that alex and I will head to pooja bedi's house. Since the past few years we've been celebrating it with her. This year too its gonna be the same. She prepares a grand feast for us. So cant miss it!

The snow, which we don't have in india, so lets not talk about that.

Do you believe in Santa?
No, but when it comes to my kids I'll let them believe until they grow up and realize he doesn't really exist.

The spirit of giving, definitely.

Your favorite Xmas song?
Silent night.