View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2009, 07:00 PM

Default Bhaktiyar chooses the big booty...

Bhaktiyar decides not to get greedy and quits the game for a stipend of ten lakhs on Colors Bigg Boss…

The countdown gets intense as Colors and Endemol's Bigg Boss reaches its grand finale. One of the contestants plays safe walking away with assured prize money.

According to our source, "Bigg Boss offered a deal where a contestant can choose to walk out of the game with ten lakhs and not play any further. However, if the dream of one crore still seemed alluring, the contestant may choose to stay back. It is Bhaktiyar who took the safe road and walked out of the house with the cash."

We spoke to Tanaaz who says, "I have no idea. I haven't got any call from Bakhtiyaar. And if it's true, I'm waiting for his call."

We tried calling officials of Colors as well Endemol but they remained unavailable for comments.

If the news of Bakhtiyaar accepting money comes true then Bigg Boss reaches its finale with the remaining inmates as Poonam, Pravesh and Vindoo.