View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 06:35 PM

THE GREAT INDIAN WEDDING SHOW

The show which has become a kind of addiction to many has finally ended! The grand wedding that was promised by the channel was nowhere in sight.I am sure if the chauhans had organised a wedding they would have done a betterjob.

The channel had a good opportunity with all the contestants back but they were hardly focussed during the finale.The show made a few of them very popular and we would all have enjoyed to hear on their views after they left the show. Pooja's dance number and her so called secret revealation looked fake (oops did i choose a wrong word).

One only wonders why Rakhi Sawant was called and she says Sudeshrani is a reflection of her!(give us a break).Why was no celebrity present at the time of the wedding? Even rakhi left before the result was out. I remember Pooja disclosing in her interview that she was tempted by Sudeshrani of a wedding where lot of television stars will be present. Maybe that was what the channel promised them.

Hoping Rumpa's decision proves right and wishing the couple goodluck and happiness.

The LPB mania has finally ended but beware if Rahul Mahajan's swayamwar starts, this blog will be filled with rib-tickling stories