View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 AM

19. Can Any body tell me the Process how to configure Attendance.... i have done all steps...of configuration, and while running time Statement form i m getting problem....from where i have to copy form name TF00 ( is this form India specific) When i m trying to copy it from PE50 then error is coming TF00 dose not Exist.... and when i m trying to to copy it from PE01 it copied successfully but ..............
in Time Statement form in Field of Form name when i m putting up copied one then
Error is coming it is not permissible..... and when i m running Time statement form with standard one TF00 then After execution Error is coming 00072001 No work center for Date 2006 01 01
Number of personal number incorrectly Processed......... i don't know that, I m following right step or wrong??? What is the exact Process and path for Attendances Generation

If you want to get the statement you can use the report PT_BAL00 - Cumulated Time Evaluation Results: Time Balances/Wage Types . TF00 is a standard one. and check the work center periods.

Q. but my question is from where i can copy this Form TF00

Please try the t-codes PE51 or PUFK.
i think he is asking for India. as you said, we cannot copy TF00 because it is for US specific. Can we copy this r else which one we can use to get the time statement

Q.my question is, As we Generate Absence quota (INDIA Specific) in SE38 By using Program RPTQTA00 ..the we can get Absence Quota for Given period .....so what program should i use to Generate Attendance Quota in SE38.and i updated attendance quota infotype (2007) and Att. quota is coming in quota overview. PT50. but then i m booking Attendance manually by infotype (2002) and giving sub infotype while creating i m getting this ERROR:- Customizing Error in Absence/and Attendance type 01
Detail of this:-
During the valuation of the Att/Abs Type with the Grouping 01 an inconsistency in the setting made in customizing was determined possible cause are the discontinous validity of the att/Abs definition or an Organizational change of the employee with a corresponding change in the Absence grouping with in the valuation interval. Atten/ Abse valuation can not be carried out because the valuation feature are incomplete...
what is this Valuation feature?

Valuation basis table is V_512W_B
For Both Abs & attendance its PT60

Q. as we create Absence quota in SE38 by Using program RPTQTA00. So what program we have to execute for Attendance quota ...or it can automatically generated by maintaining attendance quota in PA30.
abs quota without time evaluation.. is rptqta00... but for attendance u use time evaluation i.e pt60

Q. can you tell me one thing that if we r following Negative Time Management. then it is not required to maintain Attendance Quota.??? Or Attendance and Att. Quota is only maintained in positive time management?? if company is following negative time management. then how they ll mark Attendance for day and if they are not using any time recording system. how to book it manually in SAP?? And what configuration is required to book Attendance by using ( infotype 2002)?? and What is relation to Availability type??
Even for negative time management (for Salaried employees),there can be attendance quota ,it depends on the clients requirement. If you have to maintain attendance quota ,for salaried employees you can create an attendance type and assign to quota. in our previous organization we created one attendance quota for all the employees(both + ve and -ve).we named it as adverse weather. Like if the weather is bad and employee cannot attend to the work,then the attendance is recorded using a splecial attendance type.those number of hours were stored in the attendance quota.and employees have to compensate those hours i.e they have to work overtime in one oneyear. I just gave you one example for attendance quota there can be so many scenarios.

2.if they are not using any time recording system,they can record time in CATS. or they can enter in ESS(employee self servie) or users can enter in infotypes manually.
3.And regarding availability type (infotype 2004).it can be used for offsite work say for example if the employee works on-call(works from home on call),then you can enter the number hours worked in the infotype 2004.these hours appear in the TIP(i/p table) with the information type R ,when you run the time evaluation