View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Award Winner

Next, do that all important research on the ongoing costs of both time and money. You probably won’t get answers to questions like, “How long will it take me to make a million?” but you may be able to find out what time and financial input are recommended to get you onto a path of financial security. If you’re really fortunate you may even get some examples and case studies of those who have achieved success in the industry.

Next, make the decision whether you have the time and money required to follow their recommendations. Can you really afford the time and money to achieve success online? Evaluate what sacrifices you will have to make and whether you have the agreement and support of your family.

Finally, take action. This could be to go ahead with a chosen opportunity or flush it and look for another. Either way be sure you do not get stuck with inactivity. Decide and move on.

When you evaluate the financial aspect you should consider a number of things. Ask yourself, is this expense training me, giving me resources to build a business myself, or buying in the services of someone already proven and experienced to do it for me? Consider too whether it’s the total expense or one of many. That will affect the overall time required to build your business.