View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Avinash Sachdev: I have not seen Moment of Truth. But I have read about it and also heard from different people. This is definitely a very different show and it will take some time for us to get adjusted to this format.

I would love to participate in the show! Since I am an actor, I would like to see actors like Pankaj Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Rajpal Yadav on the hot seat. It would help me know how they raise the performance bar, every time so much.

Dolly Bindra: It depends on the Indian mentality and the cross section of people who come on this show. I have seen the original format and in the show and I feel Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, and the losers are completely exposed in front of the whole country. I feel the person who participates in the show needs to have guts. Otherwise, everyone will scoot off after a couple of easy questions!

My participation depends on the money! I would like to see the common man in the show and definitely not any celebrity.