View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Sr.Member

Default MTV Roadies girls Shambhavi and Anmol - 'We don't mind kissing each other'

The ***y, naughty, *****y and hot MTV Roadies girls Shambhavi and Anmol came online on buzz18.com to chat with their fans. What followed was an explosive interaction with hundreds of girls and boys who simply couldn't get anough of the two. Read on for the excerpts:

poonamdodiya: hi shambhavi n anmol u rock girls ,,,love u,,,so shambhavi ru dating anyone from mtv roadies??

anmol: no none of them r worth it
shambhvi: no...not anyone

poonam dodiya: hey anmol hiii,,,,whats behind ur attitude u rock??????

Anmol:
no attitude at all...it is just the way you look at it

wiz2008: hi shambhavi, first of all, kudos on playing well in the Roadies show last year ! Could you name a few of the film projects you are involved in right now??

shambhvi: ya...I am, you will soon see me on big screen...i cannot disclose any names though.

twinkle: heyzzzz how do u guyz feel after losin roadies n hostin a show on mtv ????????

anmol: it feels gr8 because not many people get an opportunity like this
shambhvi: it is an amazing feeling to host your own show

OINDRI: SO HOW HAS UR LIFE CHANGED AFTER ROADIES

anmol: changed a lot for the better...
shambhvi: ya its a change...have become more confident, personality has changed!

jidanae: hey i really was wondering before roadies and gtalk did you have any boyfriend? and have u both ever been to antartica?

anmol: ya...i am committed.
shambhvi: ya...i am also seeing someone, but i am planning to got to Antarctica with Anmol...y don't u accompany us?