View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-13-2011, 06:40 PM

Smita Singh to host the next season of Colors' Kitchen Champion with Ronit Roy.....

Ronit Roy the host of Colors' cookery show Kitchen Champions has a companion this time when it comes to hosting.

Smita Singh popularly known as Punpunwali of the recently ended show on Colors, Bhagyavidhata will be seen anchoring a fun segment along with Ronit.

A little birdie tells us, "This time, Kitchen Champions will have a round wherein the contestants will play games. In the first round, they will face the music of Ronit and the contestants failing to qualify in this round will have to face the gutsy and rather intimidating Punpunwali. Smita will be seen carrying forward the traits of her popular character in this show".

When contacted, Smita confirmed the news and said, "I guess it is for the first time that a character from a fiction show will be seen in a reality show. I am happy that Punpunwali will be kept alive thro this show. It is fun hosting with Ronit and I am enjoying the experience".

The new season of Kitchen Champions is likely to start in mid May. __________________