View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 10:39 AM

Ankit Gera unhinged on cars

Ankit Gera aka Adarsh of Star Plus' Pratigya goes gaga over cars, and lets out a fact that he changes it every year

Have you ever seen a car freak who remembers the car numbers? If no, we have one in our telly land. Read on to know who it is?

Ankit Gera, popularly known as Adarsh Saxena of Star Plus' Pratigya, is so much crazy about cars that he changes the model every year. Surprised?

We spoke to Ankit to know about his gaga on cars and he says "Yes I am a complete car freak and I change my car every year. My first car was Maruti 800 in which I learnt my driving when I was in 7th standard. I used to ask one of my older friends to come early in the morning around 5:30 and teach me. And once it so happened that I ordered my driver to let me drive the car and ended up four cars at one go".

"Now I possess a Honda Accord and I am confused between Audi and BMW as my next choice." Ankit adds.

Does he remember the cars he had bought? "Before Accord I had a Scoda Octavia, and before that it was Lancer, then Honda City and the list goes on and I do remember them. I even remember the numbers of the car because I choose my favorite number" clears Ankit.

Speaking about his family reaction, he says "Since I am the single child, dad is really cool about it but mom has a problem."

Well, we hope Ankit gets his new possession very soon!!