View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:03 AM

Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonerjee have launched their official blog on India-Forums...

You have seen them as the ideal jodi of Ram and Sita on 'Ramayana' and also playing daddy and mummy on 'Pati Patni aur Woh, but now you will also see this adorable couple blogging on none other than India-forums! Yes guys, Gurmeet and Debina have also got hitched to the blogging spree and have launched their blog today in order to reach out to all their fans.

When asked this very much-in-love couple their reason for coming up with their blog, Gurmeet replied "Why not? It's a brilliant medium. We are what we are thanks to our fans and so I as an actor sense a certain responsibility towards all my fans. Obviously we can never match up to the amount of love and adulation they give us, we can atleast try. (smiles)" Well, lots of actors have got associated with the 'blogging' concept, so what is so different about their blog? "Well, our blog is conceptualized around the idea of 'togetherness' – whether its our characters of Ram and Sita or our own love life, we as a couple are always said to be 'meant to be together'."

On this note a very enthusiastic Debina says, "Yes, we thought this was the apt concept! The theme of togetherness not only emphasizes the togetherness of us as a couple but also the togetherness us with our fans! It was all meant to be you see! Therefore taking several things that are meant to be together, we will have tried to bring a blog to our fans that will have things in life that are meant to be together like Up and Down arrows will signify our Journey so Far enlightening the ups and downs we have come across in our journey's and also a Treasure Chest and Key will be the Trivia section which will be the key to all the inside secrets about us … and lots more! Oh god! I am completely thrilled with the whole concept! You have no idea how excited I am! It's definitely a new beginning to bring our level of interaction with our fans to a much higher level."

So then all Gurmeet-Debina fans; go on to gurmeetdebina..com to stay in touch with your favourite stars. We congratulate Gurmeet and Debina on the launch of their new blog and also wish them all the luck for the same…!