View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:27 PM

Default Gurmeet shoots with an injured shoulder

Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary of Star One’s popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, has injured his right shoulder while on shoot…

In Star One's, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, post Geet's (Drashti Dhami) termination from the office, Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) is not only experiencing the pain of missing her at work place but the actor is also undergoing a physical pain in real life too.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "3days prior Gurmeet was enacting a sequence wherein he had to bang the elevator door after he gets stuck in it. But he got sunk in the character a bit too much and banged his hand badly and in due process hurt his right shoulder. Doctors have diagnosed him to be suffering from shoulder displacement but he's still shooting without taking a day off."

It's believed, when a person is passionate about his work then nothing can stop him from delivering the best in him; so our talented actor Gurmeet Choudhary is also passing through a somewhat similar state.

"Yes, I have been diagnosed to be suffering from minor shoulder dislocate and suggested not to strain on the right hand. So these days I'm giving most of my shots with my left hand and accounting my persisting angry young man look and now the usage of left hand I really feel like interpreting Amitabh Bachchan completely (smiles)", asserts Gurmeet Choudhary.

So we wish him a speedy recovery.