View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-04-2011, 06:59 PM

Default Wiki Congrats all the Winners

Winners:
  • 1. Favourite Buzurg - Sarita Joshi from Chand Chupa Badal Mein
  • 2. Favourite Maa : Supriya Shukla from Tere Liye
  • 3. Favourite Pita : - Anupam Shyam from Pratigya
  • 4. Favourite Naya Sadasya Female - Giaa Manek and Rucha Ramesh from Saathiya
  • 5. Favourite Naya Sadasya Male : Rakesh Bapat from Maryada
  • 6. Favourite Devar : Vishal Singh from Saathiya
  • 7. Favourite Devraani : Neha Sargam from Chand Chupa Badal Mein
  • 8. Favourite Jethani : Bhairavi Raichura from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 9. Favourite Bhabhi - Hina Khan from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 10. Favourite Beta : Jai Soni from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 11 Favourite Beti : Pooja Gor from Pratigya
  • 12. Favourite Bhai : Ankit Gera from Pratigya
  • 13. Favourite Behen : Giaa Manek from Saathiya
  • 14. Most Stylish Sadasya Male : Arhaan Behl from Pratigya
  • 15. Most Stylish Sadasya Female : Hina Khan from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 16. Favourite Dushman - Vishwajeet Pradhan from Maryada
  • 17. Favourite Saas : Rupal Shaw from Saathiya and Supriya Pilgaonkar from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 18. Favourite Sasur : Sanjeev Seth from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 19. Favourite Bahu : Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool
  • 20. Favourite Pati : Karan Mehra from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • 21 : Favourite Patni : Pooja Gor from Pratigya
  • 22. Hottest Jodi : Hina Khan and Karan Mehra from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain
  • Hrithik Roshan was awarded Vishisht Naya Sadasya
  • Saathiya Parivaar and Sasural Genda Phool were awarded Vishesh Samman Awards

Sarita Joshi, who plays Nivedita’s loving Dadi in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein, won the Favourite Buzurg award while the sweet Laboni (Supriya Shukla), of Tere Liye won the well deserved Favourite Maa award. Krishna’s charming and stylish dad, Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya bagged Favourite Pita award.

The youngsters of the parivaar weren’t far behind. The cousins of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gopi (Jiaa Manek) and Rashi (Rucha Harbans) were both chosen ones for Favourite Naya Sadasya female while Gopi, who is a sister everyone wants to have, also won the Favourite Behen award. Gopi says, “It feels great to be recognized for my work in my very first STAR Parivaar Awards. I am very happy to win two awards.”
As for Favourite Naya Sadasya Male, it was no surprise when Aditya’s (Raquesh Vashisht) name from Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak was announced. The charming Aditya wowed the audience with his pure love for Priya (Riddhi Dogra). An excited Aditya exclaims, “I am so happy that I have received my first ever award at SPA. It is even more special because the character Aditya is very close to my heart. Actually, the whole show is special because I met the love of my life Riddhi during this show. I want to thank everyone for their love and support.”

Favourite Devar and Devrani went to Jigar (Vishal Singh) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) of Chand Chhupa Badal Mein respectively. Nivedita was actually surprised to win this award as she said on stage. The cute Rajni bhabhi (Bhairavi Raichura) of Sasural Genda Phool was chosen as Favourite Jethani. She says, “Unfortunately, I could not be present at the award ceremony but want to thank everyone who loved me as Rajni and voted for me.”

Akshara (Hina Khan), the loving Bhabhi to Rashmi and Nandini in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai won Favourite Bhabhi award. She was cheerful and happy to receive the honour.

The ideal children from the parivaar, Ishaan (Jay Soni) from Sasural Genda Phool and Pratigya (Pooja Gor) from Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya won Favourite Beta and Beti award respectively. Ishaan claims, “It’s great to be chosen as Favourite Beta because Ishaan is really an ideal son that every parent wishes to have. Thanks to the audiences who voted for me.” Pratigya’s brother Adarsh truly proved to be the adarsh bhai and walked away with the Favourite Bhai award.
The parivaar also has members who turned into style icons. Their fans love following the trends set by them. It was Krishna (Arhaan Bahl) and Akshara who were chosen as the Stylish Sadasyas which was totally deserving.

The scary Brahmanand (Vishwajeet) of Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak, who ruined the lives of many women including his daughter-in-law Priya, was the Favourite Dushman of the parivaar. Brahmanand states, “I am glad I got an award from India’s leading channel. The credit goes to the Maryaada..Lekin Kab Rak team, who gave me the opportunity to play this character.”

Favourite Bahu went to the childish but sweet Suhana (Ragini Khanna) of Sasural Genda Phool. The Favourite Saas award was shared by the strict Kokila (Rupal Patel) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and sweet Badi Maa (Supriya Pilgaonkar) of Sasural Genda Phool. Favourite Sasur was bagged by Vishambarnath (Sanjeev Seth) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

It was again quite expected that Akshara’s devoted husband Naitik (Karan Mehra) win the Favourite Pati – which he did, while Pratigya (Pooja Gor) won Favourite Patni. Naitik and his better half Akshara also picked up the Hottest Jodi award. Naitik announces, “Yes we got the hottest Jodi award and I want to thank all our fans who have voted for us. Thanks also to STAR Plus for this honour.”

The Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Sasural Genda Phool Parivaar shared the Vishesh Samman awards for being the most loved families on the channel.

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, the special guest on the show, who will also be entering STAR Parivaar soon as the judge of the dance reality show – Just Dance,was presented with the Vishisht Naya Sadasya award.

These were the most loved members of the parivaar this year, continue to be part of their lives by watching your favourite shows on STAR Plus.