View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM

Gaurav Sharma who was last seen essaying the role of Jai Thakur in Jamunia has bagged a meaty role in COLORS' Phulwa..

Gaurav Sharma, who was seen playing the lead in Imagine's Jamunia has bagged a meaty role in Swastik Pictures' upcoming show on COLORS, Phulwa.

The young lad will essay the role of Ramcharan, who is a close buddy of the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani).

Our source states, "Ramcharan's character will get introduced in the first episode itself. It bears a lot of importance with regards to the major storyline. Ramcharan is a down-to-earth, innocent, God-fearing and a positive guy". Though the story line has the backdrop of Chambal village, Ramcharan will be shown as a character who makes frequent visits to the town. When contacted, Gaurav Sharma confirmed the news to TellyBuzz, "Yes, I am playing an important role in Phulwa. I will be seen as a good friend of Phulwa, i.e. Jannat".

We tried contacting Siddharth Tewary, Creative Director, Swastik Pictures but he remained unavailable. Phulwa launches at the 9 PM slot on COLORS on January 10th…

Phulwa - Episode No : 2