View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-08-2010, 03:50 PM

Renuka Shahane shares her excitement on performing in front of Madhuri Dixit, her onscreen sister in Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4

Tellybuzz had already reported on the celebrity list to be part of Sony TV's upcoming show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4. And news about the comeback of Renuka Shahane on small screen, that too on the dancing stage of Jhalak has made people inquisitive and anxious to see her in the new avatar.

Adding on to the excitement, viewers are eager to know how she is looking forward to perform in front of her onscreen sister and the dancing diva Madhuri Dixit. For the uninitiated, Renuka played elder sister to Madhuri in the popular movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun..

At the outset of the launch of the show, Renuka opened her heart "Initially I was really scared about who the judges were because we did not have any clue regarding that. And when I heard that Madhuri is one of the judges I was so relieved because, there are judges who are really rude and very harsh on the participants where as she is a very down to earth person and she is not a person who can be rude to the contestants."

"When she met all of us for the very first time she said a very nice thing to tell me. She said it was a great thing that I had taken up this challenge and they are not going to be harsh on me on the contrary, will try to encourage me to do better and put up a great show" she adds.

Renuka is all excited to perform in front her old onscreen sister, the association which happened in the movie sixteen years back.

Watch out for the grand premier of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 on 12 December and the episodes from 13 December only on Sony TV.