View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-20-2010, 02:28 PM

How was the experience of shooting with host Amitabh Bachchan?
I thought I would get over my nervousness but I got more nervous when I sat in front of Amitabh Bachchan. But he and the crew were very nice to me and made me comfortable. He is such a big star but he spoke to me like a commoner. I became a roll-over contestant. After that, I was less nervous.

Are you a fan of Amitabh Bachchan?
Yes, I'm a big fan since childhood. I liked him in Baghban. I am a big fan of Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan too.

Did you do any kind of preparation for this show?
Yes. I worked on my general knowledge. I've always had a good hold on Arts and Science. I had come with huge expectations and did a lot of preparation for the show.

How important is this prize money to you?
It is very important. Rs 1 crore is big money. I have not even seen Rs 50,000 at one time in my life. First, I will repay all my loans. Then I will use this money for my children's education. My son is in Standard 10 and my daughter in Standard 7. Plus, I want to expand my tailoring and open a boutique.

Did you sew your own outfit for the show?
Everything happened so fast that I didn't have time to do anything. I had to buy a ready-made dress. But my students and friends appreciate my designs.