View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 06:06 AM

Krishna Gokani will be seen in a different look and attitude in Star Plus’ and Sphere Origin’s new venture 'Gulaal Ke Sang'

You saw her as sweet and ingenuous Bhakti in Star Plus' Hamari Devrani and after a break, Krishna Gokani will now be seen in a completely different prospect and stance in Star Plus new endeavour 'Gulaal Ke Sang'.

Describing about her role to Tellybuzz she says "My character name is Jhankana who is very different from my previous character Bhakti. Jhankana is a portrayed as a beautiful girl of today who is well educated and has her own values, principles and thinking. The character is grayish because of certain emotional circumstances that she had experienced. She begins as an unmarried girl in the show but later gets into matrimony with one of the prominent characters in Gulaal."

Excited being back with a show in Star Plus again she says "I am really very fortunate to be back in Star Plus and the feather in the cap is that I am working with Sphere Origin and we have Prime Time slot in the channel."

After being impersonated as an overnice and unselfish girl as Bhakti she is confident knowing her audience that they would appreciate her work and will love Jhankana more, than the love they had for Bhakti.

The audience will definitely get to see a new Krishna in Gulaal which will be on air from 15 November on Star Plus at 9:00 pm.