Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News

Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News (https://www.wikinewforum.com//index.php)
-   Television & Digital OTT Forums (https://www.wikinewforum.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist (https://www.wikinewforum.com//showthread.php?t=59800)

welcomewiki 01-03-2011 10:39 AM

Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist

Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist

Star Plus and Neela Telefilms will be coming up with a comedy show titled 'Pyaar Main Twist' featuring Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...2F2_roshni.jpgNeela Telefilms, makers of the popular SAB TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is making a new comedy show for Star Plus. The show will occupy a weekend slot on the channel, and is expected to launch in January end or early February.

The show will be a unique love story between a beautiful girl and a geek guy. Manish Paul will be playing the lead in the show, while Roshni Chopra will play the beauty who falls in love with this geek.

Our source states, "The show to be produced by Neela Telefilms has been titled Pyaar Main Twist. Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra will play the leads".

When contacted, Roshni Chopra refused to comment while Manish Paul said that he is in talks with the production house, but has not signed on anything yet.

We hear that the show will be introduced to the audience during the Red Carpet of Star Screen Awards which will be hosted by Manish Paul.

We tried contacting Producer Asit Modi, Neela Telefilms but he asked us to call later as he is out of Mumbai. Neela Telefilms is presently producing two successful shows in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Krishnaben Khakrawala on Sony TV.

Let's now wait for the official confirmation from the channel…

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:21 PM

Jodiyan upar banti hai is true, Par Uparwala jodiyan banata hai aur nichewale todte hai!
Our comedy is about a lovely “made for each other” couple – who love each other a lot but end up fighting with each other because of others. They want to live life happily but sadness is what is poured by the world. Woh hansna chate hai lekin duniya unhe rulaana chahti hai, wo zindagi bhar saath nibhana chahate hai lekin Duniya unki Jodi todna chahti hai.

Our simple, sincere, innocent, generous hero, Amole Desai is a replica of Amole Palekar. He works in a small firm. Amole shares his house with two other roommates on rental basis. Like his daily routine, one evening Amole was returning back to his home from work on his second hand scooter when he noticed a building on fire and hears screams for help. Amole immediately goes to the rescue without a second thought. But when he enters the premises he notices, a fat lady was shouting for help and near her a beautiful young girl was lying unconscious. Amole tried to help the fat lady by lifting her but could not even move her. Not knowing what to do? Suddenly he notices a window and advises the lady to jump from the window. He carries the girl on his shoulders and brings her out of the fire.

The girl is Rekha. She is a rich, beautiful and a movie buff but of whimsical nature and got attracted towards the heroic act of Amole. As soon as she regains consciousness she links the entire situation with Nargis and Sunil Dutt, as Nargis had married Sunil Dutt after he saved her life from a fire while shooting for Mother India and the history repeats. They instantly get married by taking the phera’s around the huge fire, while taking phera’s they introduce themselves to each other. As soon as they complete the phera’s they hear a THUD! Its Charulata, Rekha’s mother who has somehow managed to jump from the window to save her life. She has fallen on the mattress but has hurt her leg badly. The couple goes to her and asks for her blessings, Charulata is shocked to see Rekha and Amole together as a married couple!

This is how the funny married life of our lovely couple begins...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">http://starplus.startv.in/images_new...characters.jpg
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 20px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="showcomment_border" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="618"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="584"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_...amol_joshi.jpg</td> <td style="width: 15px;" valign="top">
</td> <td style="width: 435px;" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top">Amol
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 15px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">Amol shares his house with other two roommates on rental basis. He comes from a small village in Gujarat. He has dreams of becoming a writer and hence writes his day to day events in a diary. He is a disciplined guy and wants eveything to be perfect around him, or else he feels uncomfortable. He is a simpleton, with dreams of making it big in life. He is a lovable and faithful husband.

</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 30px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="grey_txt_10"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td style="height: 11px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="height: 10px;" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="584"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_...kha_kapoor.jpg</td> <td style="width: 15px;" valign="top">
</td> <td style="width: 435px;" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top">Rekha
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 15px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">She is a bubbly girl who believes in living life to the fullest. She is ***y yet beautiful and a movie buff. As she is rich, she enjoys spending money. She is a shopaholic and shops even if she doesn’t need it. She lives carelessly in a haphazard way, which is the exact opposite of Amol. She is an extrovert with modern beliefs, but lovable in nature and loves Amol from the bottom her heart. Her occupation is interior designer.

</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 30px;" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:22 PM

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="615"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Manish Paul will soon be seen playing the lovable geek Amol in Pyaar Mein Twist on STAR Plus. The show is a romantic comedy about the lead characters Amol and Rekha aka Roshini Chopra who are total opposites and are brought together by destiny.

</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">http://starplus.startv.in/images/b.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table> More on Pyaar Mein Twist : Discuss here | Watch full episodes

http://admin.starplus.in/ImageFiles/...anish-pual.jpgWe catch up with Manish and find out about his latest role. Manish says: “Pyaar Mein Twist has a fresh concept and it is not the usual saas-bahu stuff that I hate. My character Amol is the complete opposite of what I am in real life. I have been anchoring for a long time now but have decided to return to acting because this role is so different and interesting.”

Speaking about his contribution towards the look of his character Manish says: “Most people think that if the character is a geek he has to be similar to Shah Rukh Khan of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi but I was totally against this. I designed the look of my character and luckily the team accepted my suggestions”. The actor also reveals that his look bears resemblance to Amol Palekar as well as Hrithik’s in Koi Mil Gaya. Manish says: “My look was designed keeping both veteran actor Amol Palekar as well as Hrithik’s character in Koi Mil Gaya in mind.” So did Manish have any reservations about playing a geek rather than hip and stylish leading man? “I did not have any apprehensions because I had many meetings with the team to discuss my character. I took about 2 months to accept the role”.

Manish also goes on to reveal that he identifies with Amol whose wife Rekha is completely opposite in terms of personality. Manish says: “ In real life too I am married to a person who is completely opposite to me so I completely identify with that aspect.” As for his experience of shooting with co-star Roshni Chopra and the rest of the cast he says: “ I have just shot with the team for a few days and the experience has been good. I hope it continues to be the same way.”

Speaking about why his fans should watch the show Manish says: “Watch the show because I am in it (Laughs). On a serious note the story is good, scenes are funny and it is a light comedy with good actors in it”. On a parting note the actor adds “For now I am focusing on Pyaar Mein Twist but hosting is what I love and I will take it up if I get any good offer”.

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:22 PM

http://pics.indya.com//Channel/Petit...mt_contest.jpg
<style type="text/css">@font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; }@font-face { font-family: "Calibri"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; }.MsoChpDefault { font-size: 10pt; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }</style>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="85%">They say opposites attract and to prove the this saying right we have television's odd couple, Rekha and Amol, the beauty and the geek respectively. Now, we all know that Rekha sets the mercury rising and the boys would do anything to win her over. So here’s a chance for all you boys to do just that. Suggest innovative and interesting ideas to break up Rekha and Amol and you could WIN a chance to go on a date with the ravishing Rekha! Also, the best idea will be incorporated in the script of the show.

What are you waiting for? Put down your devious plan to break up the couple and set it motion. Get started right here!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:06 PM

Rekha-Amol's secret honeymoon in Pyaar Mein Twist!

Anmol-Rekha will be off for their honeymoon in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu.../FB2_pyaar.jpgRekha (Roshni Chopra) might be sad after her plan of going for a honeymoon failed miserably in Star Plus' new comedy show, Pyaar Mein Twist. However, she will not leave any stone unturned in convincing her husband Amol (Manish Paul) to take her for one very soon!!

A source says, "This time Rekha will attempt hard to trap Amol in her plan; she will try to woo him by making him happy. She starts to behave like a typical Indian housewife, and agrees to do whatever her husband tells her. She also makes a hot cup of tea for him. The innocent Amol is carried away with whatever she does for him, and agrees to take her for a honeymoon. They plan to run away from the house in the wee hours of midnight, without informing anyone at home".

With Rekha and Amol all set to enjoy their honeymoon in Matheran, we wonder whether there is yet another twist to take place..

Our khabroo tells us, "While the couple is in Matheran, the entire family gets to know of their plan and come to the place to destroy their plans. Their honeymoon will eventually turn into a nightmare".

We contacted Roshni Chopra and she says, "Yes, we will go on our honeymoon, but viewers will have to watch to know whether there is yet another twist coming or not".