Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News

Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News (https://www.wikinewforum.com//index.php)
-   Television & Digital OTT Forums (https://www.wikinewforum.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist (https://www.wikinewforum.com//showthread.php?t=59800)

welcomewiki 01-03-2011 10:39 AM

Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist

Star Cast/Story/ Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Pyaar Main Twist

Star Plus and Neela Telefilms will be coming up with a comedy show titled 'Pyaar Main Twist' featuring Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...2F2_roshni.jpgNeela Telefilms, makers of the popular SAB TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is making a new comedy show for Star Plus. The show will occupy a weekend slot on the channel, and is expected to launch in January end or early February.

The show will be a unique love story between a beautiful girl and a geek guy. Manish Paul will be playing the lead in the show, while Roshni Chopra will play the beauty who falls in love with this geek.

Our source states, "The show to be produced by Neela Telefilms has been titled Pyaar Main Twist. Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra will play the leads".

When contacted, Roshni Chopra refused to comment while Manish Paul said that he is in talks with the production house, but has not signed on anything yet.

We hear that the show will be introduced to the audience during the Red Carpet of Star Screen Awards which will be hosted by Manish Paul.

We tried contacting Producer Asit Modi, Neela Telefilms but he asked us to call later as he is out of Mumbai. Neela Telefilms is presently producing two successful shows in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Krishnaben Khakrawala on Sony TV.

Let's now wait for the official confirmation from the channel…

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:21 PM

Jodiyan upar banti hai is true, Par Uparwala jodiyan banata hai aur nichewale todte hai!
Our comedy is about a lovely “made for each other” couple – who love each other a lot but end up fighting with each other because of others. They want to live life happily but sadness is what is poured by the world. Woh hansna chate hai lekin duniya unhe rulaana chahti hai, wo zindagi bhar saath nibhana chahate hai lekin Duniya unki Jodi todna chahti hai.

Our simple, sincere, innocent, generous hero, Amole Desai is a replica of Amole Palekar. He works in a small firm. Amole shares his house with two other roommates on rental basis. Like his daily routine, one evening Amole was returning back to his home from work on his second hand scooter when he noticed a building on fire and hears screams for help. Amole immediately goes to the rescue without a second thought. But when he enters the premises he notices, a fat lady was shouting for help and near her a beautiful young girl was lying unconscious. Amole tried to help the fat lady by lifting her but could not even move her. Not knowing what to do? Suddenly he notices a window and advises the lady to jump from the window. He carries the girl on his shoulders and brings her out of the fire.

The girl is Rekha. She is a rich, beautiful and a movie buff but of whimsical nature and got attracted towards the heroic act of Amole. As soon as she regains consciousness she links the entire situation with Nargis and Sunil Dutt, as Nargis had married Sunil Dutt after he saved her life from a fire while shooting for Mother India and the history repeats. They instantly get married by taking the phera’s around the huge fire, while taking phera’s they introduce themselves to each other. As soon as they complete the phera’s they hear a THUD! Its Charulata, Rekha’s mother who has somehow managed to jump from the window to save her life. She has fallen on the mattress but has hurt her leg badly. The couple goes to her and asks for her blessings, Charulata is shocked to see Rekha and Amole together as a married couple!

This is how the funny married life of our lovely couple begins...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">http://starplus.startv.in/images_new...characters.jpg
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 20px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="showcomment_border" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="618"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="584"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_...amol_joshi.jpg</td> <td style="width: 15px;" valign="top">
</td> <td style="width: 435px;" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top">Amol
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 15px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">Amol shares his house with other two roommates on rental basis. He comes from a small village in Gujarat. He has dreams of becoming a writer and hence writes his day to day events in a diary. He is a disciplined guy and wants eveything to be perfect around him, or else he feels uncomfortable. He is a simpleton, with dreams of making it big in life. He is a lovable and faithful husband.

</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 30px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="grey_txt_10"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td style="height: 11px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="height: 10px;" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="584"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_...kha_kapoor.jpg</td> <td style="width: 15px;" valign="top">
</td> <td style="width: 435px;" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top">Rekha
</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 15px;" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">She is a bubbly girl who believes in living life to the fullest. She is ***y yet beautiful and a movie buff. As she is rich, she enjoys spending money. She is a shopaholic and shops even if she doesn’t need it. She lives carelessly in a haphazard way, which is the exact opposite of Amol. She is an extrovert with modern beliefs, but lovable in nature and loves Amol from the bottom her heart. Her occupation is interior designer.

</td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 30px;" valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:22 PM

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="615"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Manish Paul will soon be seen playing the lovable geek Amol in Pyaar Mein Twist on STAR Plus. The show is a romantic comedy about the lead characters Amol and Rekha aka Roshini Chopra who are total opposites and are brought together by destiny.

</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top">http://starplus.startv.in/images/b.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table> More on Pyaar Mein Twist : Discuss here | Watch full episodes

http://admin.starplus.in/ImageFiles/...anish-pual.jpgWe catch up with Manish and find out about his latest role. Manish says: “Pyaar Mein Twist has a fresh concept and it is not the usual saas-bahu stuff that I hate. My character Amol is the complete opposite of what I am in real life. I have been anchoring for a long time now but have decided to return to acting because this role is so different and interesting.”

Speaking about his contribution towards the look of his character Manish says: “Most people think that if the character is a geek he has to be similar to Shah Rukh Khan of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi but I was totally against this. I designed the look of my character and luckily the team accepted my suggestions”. The actor also reveals that his look bears resemblance to Amol Palekar as well as Hrithik’s in Koi Mil Gaya. Manish says: “My look was designed keeping both veteran actor Amol Palekar as well as Hrithik’s character in Koi Mil Gaya in mind.” So did Manish have any reservations about playing a geek rather than hip and stylish leading man? “I did not have any apprehensions because I had many meetings with the team to discuss my character. I took about 2 months to accept the role”.

Manish also goes on to reveal that he identifies with Amol whose wife Rekha is completely opposite in terms of personality. Manish says: “ In real life too I am married to a person who is completely opposite to me so I completely identify with that aspect.” As for his experience of shooting with co-star Roshni Chopra and the rest of the cast he says: “ I have just shot with the team for a few days and the experience has been good. I hope it continues to be the same way.”

Speaking about why his fans should watch the show Manish says: “Watch the show because I am in it (Laughs). On a serious note the story is good, scenes are funny and it is a light comedy with good actors in it”. On a parting note the actor adds “For now I am focusing on Pyaar Mein Twist but hosting is what I love and I will take it up if I get any good offer”.

welcomewiki 01-20-2011 04:22 PM

http://pics.indya.com//Channel/Petit...mt_contest.jpg
<style type="text/css">@font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; }@font-face { font-family: "Calibri"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; }.MsoChpDefault { font-size: 10pt; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }</style>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="85%">They say opposites attract and to prove the this saying right we have television's odd couple, Rekha and Amol, the beauty and the geek respectively. Now, we all know that Rekha sets the mercury rising and the boys would do anything to win her over. So here’s a chance for all you boys to do just that. Suggest innovative and interesting ideas to break up Rekha and Amol and you could WIN a chance to go on a date with the ravishing Rekha! Also, the best idea will be incorporated in the script of the show.

What are you waiting for? Put down your devious plan to break up the couple and set it motion. Get started right here!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:06 PM

Rekha-Amol's secret honeymoon in Pyaar Mein Twist!

Anmol-Rekha will be off for their honeymoon in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu.../FB2_pyaar.jpgRekha (Roshni Chopra) might be sad after her plan of going for a honeymoon failed miserably in Star Plus' new comedy show, Pyaar Mein Twist. However, she will not leave any stone unturned in convincing her husband Amol (Manish Paul) to take her for one very soon!!

A source says, "This time Rekha will attempt hard to trap Amol in her plan; she will try to woo him by making him happy. She starts to behave like a typical Indian housewife, and agrees to do whatever her husband tells her. She also makes a hot cup of tea for him. The innocent Amol is carried away with whatever she does for him, and agrees to take her for a honeymoon. They plan to run away from the house in the wee hours of midnight, without informing anyone at home".

With Rekha and Amol all set to enjoy their honeymoon in Matheran, we wonder whether there is yet another twist to take place..

Our khabroo tells us, "While the couple is in Matheran, the entire family gets to know of their plan and come to the place to destroy their plans. Their honeymoon will eventually turn into a nightmare".

We contacted Roshni Chopra and she says, "Yes, we will go on our honeymoon, but viewers will have to watch to know whether there is yet another twist coming or not".

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:08 PM

Amol's parents to surface in Pyaar Mein Twist..

Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist will see yet another confusion with Amol's parents entering..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...pyaar_mein.JPGStar Plus and Neela Telefilms' show Pyaar Mein Twist will play on a new track that will give rise to more complications in the life of the newly married couple, Amol (Manish Paul) and Rekha (Roshni Chopra). Our source indicates that there will be two cameo entries in the show!!

Our source states, "Arvind Vekaria, veteran Gujarati theater actor and Falguni Desai who was last seen in Zee TV's fiction show Shree have been roped in for important cameos. The two have already shot for the episodes, which will air this weekend".

Elaborating on the track our source informs, "Rekha and Amol as we know, got married in a secret way without their families being part of the celebration. While Rekha's mother has not accepted their marriage, Amol's parents are completely unaware of it. Though Amol is petrified to reveal the news of marriage to his parents, Rekha is adamant and wants to call Amol's parents. At this juncture, arrive this old couple who claim to be Amol's parents".

However, this track will yet again be a 'Comedy of Errors' track and will provide for an interesting watch...

We contacted Falguni Desai and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Arvind and I will be seen essaying nice characters in the show. It's a cameo that will be seen for two episodes only".

Get ready for a confusion-filled episode in Pyaar Main Twist..

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:09 PM

Manish Paul: Today is a Big day for me..

Manish Paul has a reason to celebrate today, even though he missed out on the golden opportunity of going to Macau..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...2A9_manish.jpgManish Paul aka Amol of Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist has missed out on the golden opportunity of being part of the Star family in Venetian Macau for the Star Parivaar Awards. However, the actor is not at all disappointed, as the reason for which he stayed back in India is very much close to his heart, so much so that he could sacrifice anything to have this joy in his life!!

Well, Manish is kept busy by the newest member in his life, that is his newborn baby girl!!

Our source states, "Manish did not go to Macau as he is busy with his daughter's naming ceremony function that will be held on 24th February, i.e. today, the same day when the ground event of Star Parivaar Awards takes place...".

When contacted, Manish told us, "Yes, today is a big day for me and Sanyukta, as it is our daughter's naming ceremony. I felt really bad for missing out on the Macau event, but I have a valid reason to celebrate".

Talking about the name of his daughter he says, "We are naming our daughter as 'Saysha' which means 'meaningful life'. And I think I have taken the right decision to stay back and give time to my family".

Must say, Manish is indeed a responsible father in the making..

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:09 PM

Jaywant Wadkar turns a Don for Pyaar Mein Twist!

Noted Marathi actor, Jaywant Wadkar to essay an important cameo in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...ZC_jaywant.JPGStar Plus' weekend comedy Pyaar Mein Twist provides viewers with a new flavor every week, and with it comes few new entries. This week's story line will witness a cameo coming from noted Marathi actor, Jaywant Wadkar.

Our source states, "Jaywant Wadkar has already shot for his episodes which will telecast this weekend. He will be essaying the role of a Politician who was earlier a don. He is Sandy's (Kusum Arora) brother Candy. There is a special bonding between the brother and sister, and Candy cannot see his sister crying. He will go to any extent to trouble the person who brought tears in his sister's eyes. The fun track starts when Candy confronts Vicky".

We contacted Jaywant Wadkar and he confirmed the news, "Yes, in this episode I will be seen in a very wacky role where I am basically a Gunda turned Politician. What happens further is something to be watched".

Apart from this Jaywant is busy shooting for a movie with the makers of City of Gold. The film is titled Lalbaug Parel.

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:10 PM

Pyaar Mein Twist goes fast forward!

Amol and Rekha go into a fast forward mode wherein they get to see their future in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu.../AB2_pyaar.gifFlashbacks are always a norm in both our daily soaps and movies!! But have you ever heard of a fast forward happening in television?

Well, Star Plus' weekend show Pyaar Mein Twist will see one such hilarious episode..
Our source tells us, "This week's episode will see a flash forward in Rekha (Roshni Chopra) and Amol's (Manish Paul) married life where they both will see their future in front of them. As Rekha's mom is not feeling well, Amol and Rekha get together to take care of her. Making use of this situation, her mom once again poisons Rekha's mind and says that Amol is unlucky for Rekha. She even concludes saying that their married life is not on a smooth track. Rekha in this context, dreams about being old and having fights with her husband. This will be a hilarious track to watch".

Talking about it Roshni Chopra says, "It was damn hilarious to see myself in an old attire. Manish and I were just laughing while we were shooting this sequence. Rekha dreams about her life in flash forward with Amol, just to understand how unlucky they will be for each other".

We hear that the episode will end on a happy note with Rekha realizing that fights are just a part of life which makes relationships stronger.

Catch yet another hilarious episode of Amol and Rekha...

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:11 PM

Prasad Barve dons a double role in Pyaar Mein Twist

Prasad Barve's look-alike comes to the fore as Rekha gets inspired to become a painter in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...ds/5C8_pmt.gifStar Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist will see yet another twist in the tale this week with Rekha (Roshni Chopra) assuming that she is the best painter in the world...

A little birdie tells us that, "This track will bring to the fore the look-alike of Bobby (Prasad Barve). It so happens that Amol (Manish Paul) is forced to encourage Rekha when it comes to her painting s****s. Even though he knows that her paintings are a waste, he promises that he would get her painting sold".

"This is when Bobby's look-alike enters the show and buys the painting. All feel that Bobby has actually bought the painting by coming in disguise. Hell will break loose when it is found that there is a look-alike of Bobby present", adds our source.

When contacted, Prasad Barve tells us, "It was fun to portray the double role. The look given was appealing and even the unit members did not recognize me when I walked into the sets with my makeup on (smiles)".

For the uninitiated, Prasad will also be seen essaying the role of Calendar, the pleasing cook in the orphanage who gels well with the kids in Zee TV's new launch Choti Si Zindagi...

Get ready to witness yet another twist in Amol-Rekha's pyaar!

welcomewiki 04-22-2011 05:12 PM

Rajesh Divekar to essay Kutkut anna in Pyaar Mein Twist!

Rajesh Divekar to create a twist in Amol-Rekha's life...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...8BC_kutkut.JPGIt seems world cup fever is still on in Pyaar Mein Twist and thus the creatives have penned down an episode which shows the craze for Cricket. The episode will see the entry of Rajesh Divekar as Kutkut Anna.

A source informs, "Rajesh Divekar will be seen essaying Kutkut Anna from whom Amol (Manish Paul) has borrowed around 20 K, and now as Amol is not in a position to return the money, Kutkut anna takes away the TV set from his place instead."

Talking about the episode, a source says, "The story will show the intensity of emotions of an Indian to watch the cricket. As Kutkut Anna has now taken Rekha's (Roshni Chopra) T V set, she misses the match. And when her mother calls to ask about the match, Rekha lies that she enjoyed watching the match to keep up the dignity of Amol."

"To enjoy the next matches together, Rekha's mother plans to meet up at her daughter's house and this will leave Amol in trouble thinking about the TV issue", adds the source.

Rajesh Divekar has done many bollywood and Marathi movies.

Will Rekha's mother come to know about the reality of TV?

Watch the coming episodes of Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist to see the grand entry of Kutkut Anna and to know what happens to Amol and Rekha…

welcomewiki 04-29-2011 11:59 AM

Amol to meet his real parents in Pyaar Mein Twist

Vandana Vithlani and Vimal Udhadyay to star in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu.../FB2_pyaar.jpgSoon there will be a twist in Amol's (Manish Paul) life in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist when he gets a phone call from his natives saying that his father is unwell and is about to breath his last…

A source informs, "The show, since it's start, has never showed the real parents of Amol and for the first time, this week, Pyaar Mein Twist will see Amol's parents. The episode will see the real parents of Amol in Vandana Vitlani and veteran Gujarati actor Vimal Upadhyay."

Speaking about the track, our source says, "Amol will actually be tricked by his parents firstly because they are in debt and want their son to sort it out and secondly they want their son to get married as they are unaware that he is really married. They actually want their Sarpanch's daughter to get married to their son. On the other hand, Rekha (Roshni Chopra) will be too excited to meet her in-laws."

We contacted Vandana Vitlani (of fame Saathiya Saath Nibhana) who confirmed the news, "Yes, I will be essaying Amol's mother and Vimal Upadhyay will be his father. We just completed our shoot where we shot in a village set up. It was nice to work for a comedy show after doing Saathiya…"

All our efforts to reach Vimal Upadhyay were in vain.

Get ready to see Amol's parents in Pyaar Mein Twist…

welcomewiki 05-03-2011 05:29 AM

After Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma, Neha PrajapatiStar Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist... does a cameo for

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...s/6AA_neha.JPGNeha Prajapati debuted on television with Neela Telefilms' Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Popat Lal's south Indian love interest in the show. The latest we hear about Neha is that she is working again with the same production house for Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist…

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Neha Prajapati will be essaying a character called Chanda who is a villager and a childhood friend of Amol. As of now Amol (Manish Paul) and Rekha (Roshni Chopra) are in Amol's hometown and in the coming episodes Amol will meet Chanda and also introduces her to Vicky (Vishal Kotian). Cupid strikes Vickky in the first meet as he gets mad for Chanda and her beauty and decides to marry her."

But Vicky's love story will see a drastic end to it even before it begins as there is a hidden truth of Chanda.

A source states, "Actually Chanda has a mustache on her face which she hides from the people and Vicky insists to show her beautiful face so that he can praise her beauty. And the moment she reveals her face, Vicky takes his decision back of marrying her."

We contacted Neha Prajapati and she says, "Yes, Today I am shooting for Pyaar Mein Twist and its going to be an interesting character in the show."

Her entry will be on air in the coming episodes of Pyaar Mein Twist…

welcomewiki 05-13-2011 06:08 PM

Is Amol's second marriage on cards in Star Plus's Pyaar Mein Twist...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...s/8Z1_amol.JPGAmol in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist is presently stuck in between very sensitive situations where he can't take back his steps. Being aloof from the reality of Amol's (Manish Paul) marriage, Amol's parents have fixed his marriage with a girl from the village for which Amol has no option other than to obey his parents.

A source from the sets informs, "Rekha's (Roshni Chopra) mom baby (Bharti Singh), will bribe the pundit and will ask him to get done with the wedding as soon as possible so that her daughter can get rid of Amol. Therefore the parents get geared up and start preparing for the wedding."

"This coming week, the show will see the Haldi ceremony of Amol where he will be made to sit forcefully," adds source.

We too hear that Amol will not only go through Haldi ceremony, but will also complete all the rituals of the wedding, right from the Pheres to Mangal sutra…

We contacted Manish Paul aka Amol and he says, "Yes, there are a lot more twists in the tale coming in the episodes which the audience has to watch."

Will there be two Mrs. Amol Joshi in the show with this? This is something that the viewers have to find out...

welcomewiki 05-17-2011 07:57 PM

Amol gets saved from marrying twice in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist...

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu.../FB2_pyaar.jpgThe current track of Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist focuses on Amol's (Manish Paul) second marriage with Kanchan and the last episode also saw the wedding preparations for the same…

The latest we hear about the show is that Rekha (Roshni Chpra) will try her best to stop Amol from getting married to Kanchan . And once when the actual marriage ceremony begins, Rekha accordingly will sit beside Amol, without letting anybody know that it is her and not Kanchan."

"Accidently Amol gets remarried to Rekha and thus his parents are forced to accept Rekha as their daughter in law. Eventually, all the issues get sorted out, "signs off source.

Baby (Bharti Singh) gets upset again with Rekha and Amol's marriage and is left with no option but to allow them to stay together.

We contacted Roshni Chopra and she says, "Whether Rekha will manage to get married to Amol is something to wait and watch and let audience know it by themselves."

How will Rekha manage to be seated next to Amol, is something to be witnessed.