Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News

Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News (https://www.wikinewforum.com//index.php)
-   Television & Digital OTT Forums (https://www.wikinewforum.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Zee TV Show - Pavitra Rishta New Season, Latest Update, New Story, New Star Cast (https://www.wikinewforum.com//showthread.php?t=103916)

welcomewiki 05-24-2011 09:12 PM

Kunal Thakkur who was last seen in Pavitra Rishta will be seen in NDTV Imagine's Bandini as Khemi's husband..

Kunal Thakkur who was last seen in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will be soon entering Balaji Telefilms' show on NDTV Imagine, Bandini.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...al-Thakkur.jpg

For the uninitiated, Kunal who entered Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta as Varsha aka Priya Marathe's boss was later replaced by Amit Sareen. We had then reported that the reason for this change was that Kunal looked too young to play the boss.

According to our source, "Ekta Kapoor had personally chosen Kunal Thakkur to play the role of the boss in Pavitra Rishta. However, when things did not work out there, she had promised him a meaty role in some other serial. As a result of this, Kunal will now be seen in Imagine's Bandini as husband of Khemi (Leena Jhumani)".

The present track in Bandini revolves around the sacrifices that the sisters Santo (Aasiya Kazi) and Khemi (Leena Jhumani) are trying to make for one another. While Santo has decided to move away from Dharamraj Mahiavanshi (Ronit Roy), so that Khemi is no longer the Massi of Hiten (Mrinal Jain), Khemi has gone a step ahead in marrying the person who saves her from an accident.

As per our source, "In the last few episodes that were aired, it was revealed that Khemi has married a guy who saved her from a bus accident. However, the entry of the character will happen now".

We called up Kunal Thakkur who confirmed the same and said, "Yes, I play the character of Arjun who is Khemi's husband. I am starting shoot from today, and my entry sequence will be aired coming Monday. I will be seen in a new avatar, and mine will be a long running role".

Our source further hints, "Khemi and Arjun will now come and stay in Dharamraj's house, which will give rise to many a high points in the show. Also, there is a back story related to Arjun that will unfold in the near future".

welcomewiki 05-24-2011 09:13 PM

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will see the return of Satish. Also Sulochana's next aim is to educate her daughter Archana...

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, produced by Balaji Telefilms has Archana (Ankita Lokhande) getting back to her maayka, courtesy all the confusions created by Ajit. On the other hand, we also have Varsha (Priya Marathe) moving out of the house seeking freedom.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...s/C63_pic1.jpg

The next agenda for Sulochana Tai (Savita Prabhune) will be to get her daughter Archana remarried..

According to our source, "Satish (Anurag Sharma) who was to get married to Archana earlier will make a comeback to the show. Sulochana will now want her daughter to marry Satish".

In addition to this, Archana who has in the past sacrificed her education for her family's well being will be sent to a night college. "Archana will be pushed into attending a night college so that she can successfully wipe off the tag of not being educated", states our source.

On the other hand, Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) will try his level best to prove himself innocent. "But this will take time, as we are now focusing on Satish's return and Archana getting educated", informs our source.

We called Ankita Lokhande to know about her upcoming track, but she remained clueless. "We are as of now shooting the home sequences wherein we have continued fights with Manav and his family. I don't know whether Archana will get educated or not, but you never know, that might still happen", says the actress.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...7_sushant1.jpg

Are you a foodie?
Yes, I am a self-confessed food lover. I had discovered a very good food outlet called 'Moorthal' which was about eighty kilometers from my college. I introduced my friends to the heavenly parathas of this place. Soon I had talked them into a ritual of visiting this place atleast three days a week. But enjoying this delicacy came at a price. We had to bunk the first two lectures. (laughs), I'm such a naughty foodie that I even turn my normal friends into food junkies and have them bunk lectures just for food!.

Is there any particular dish that you cling on?
Yes, Chinese and Pastas.

Your favorite ghar ka khana?
Rajmah chawal.

Which is your favorite sweet dish?
It keeps changing. Right now it's a Marathi dish thanks to my association with Pavitra Rishta. Its puran- poli.

Do you cook?
Yes, I do and in fact I'm proud to say that I am very good at it.

What's your specialty?
Chicken, the Chinese way.

Have you cooked for any girl?
Yes, I've cooked for girls, guys everyone.(laughs)

Is there any food that you would not eat as a child, but eat now?
I'm very selective about my food. I didn't like karela (bitter-guard) as a child and I don't like it even now.

What is the most expensive restaurant you have been to?
House of Ming at the Taj in Delhi.

Do you have food fights?
No I respect food way to much to waste it. That's why I eat so much, because I don't like wasting them.(smiles)

Which is your favorite drink?
Lassi.

With which drink do you start your day?
Lassi only.

What?!
Yes, every morning I have around 5-6 Aloo ka Parathas and wash 'em down with a tall glass of Lassi.

What is the strangest dish you have ever tried?
I don't remember its name but it was some kind of seafood that I had at the seafood festival in JW Marriott.

Any embarrassing situation you have faced while eating your food?
Once I gave all my friends a treat at Pizza Hut. After the whole party got over I realized I'd forgotten my wallet at home. So yeah, that was quite embarrassing.

What do you do for midnight food cravings?
Right now, in my profession I don't find any difference between night and day. But way back in Delhi, I used to get lot of midnight cravings especially during my preparatory holidays when I used to study till late night. But I being very naughty used this as an excuse to go out late at night to buy the famous 'Moolchand parathas.' By the way these are different from Moolthar ones, okay?

Your idea of a proper diet?
I don't have a good idea of a proper diet. My martial arts instructor gave me a diet chart. But I myself followed it for only about one and a quarter day…

A twist in the tale is expected with regards to the track of Varsha and her boss, with Mr. Sagar's wife coming into the picture...

Ashlesha Sawant, popularly known as Tara Bhabhi in Zee TV's Saat Phere is back!! The talented actress will now be entering Zee TV and Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta very soon..

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...s/6E7_ash1.jpg

The nice professional cum close relationship of Varsha and her boss will no more remain sweet, with the revelation coming in that Mr. Sagar (Amit Sareen), Varsha's boss is actually a married man!!

According to our source, "Ashlesha Sawant will play the wife of Sagar (Amit Sareen). She is a typical business woman who has just got back from Australia to be with her husband. She is not aware of the budding love between her husband and Varsha (Priya Marathe). The manner in which all this unfolds will be interesting to watch. However, there will be a twist to the tale wherein it will be revealed that Urmila (Ashlesha Sawant) has a big connection from the past with Varsha's family".

When contacted, Ashlesha confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I play the wife of Amit Sareen in Pavitra Rishta. She is a typical business woman. But there is an interesting past connected to her character. I have shot for just one day, and am now out of town. I will resume shoot very soon".

We tried calling Amit Sareen to know more about the upcoming track, but he remained unavailable. Ashlesha's role will be a long running one and her entry will be aired sometime next week.

Ajay Wadhavkar is grateful to Ekta Kapoor, entire unit of Pavitra Rishta as well as the directors of Nukkad for supporting him during his ill health…

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybu...-Wadhavkar.jpg

Ajay Wadhavkar, the veteran actor, who essays the role of Manav's father in Zee TV and Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta is now back to the show after an absence of three long months…

We spoke to the actor to find out why he was missing from the show, and got to know that the actor had to go through troubled times as the doctors were forced to amputate all the five toes of his left leg as gangrene had developed in that region. Ajay Wadhavkar stresses on the fact that he is standing tall today and is able to shoot because of the immense support that Ekta Kapoor showered on him.

"I have high diabetes and sometime in June this year I developed a wound under my left foot which I ignored due to my busy work schedule. Later it got so worse that the doctors had to remove all the five toes on my left foot. My first operation happened on 21st July and I needed three long months to get back in shape," he tells us.

Ekta Kapoor and the entire unit of Pavitra Rishta have been a big support to the actor. "I'm grateful to Ektaji and Balaji who took care of the entire hospital expenses. They even dropped my pay-cheque at home for the months, I couldn't shoot for them. If this wasn't enough, Kundan Shah and Aziz Mirza who directed me years back in Nukkad took care of the rest of the expenses when I went for my second operation, that is, for the plastic surgery."

When asked about his present condition the actor says, "I am 90% fine and I'm being given special sandal to fit my foot. The whole unit of Pavitra Rishta takes care of me when I'm shooting. However, I find it difficult to work for long hours. Also climbing up and getting down the stairs is a strain to my legs."